Monday, May 4, 2009

Overdue


No, not me. I'm only 28 weeks along, still twelve to go! I meant this blog post, of course.
Yes, dear friends and relations, we are expecting yet another blessing. Nope, we don't know what flavor Baby is, but I suspect we will before Birthing Day comes around. Stan is always so excited to find out, and I don't mind, since it gives me an excuse to do a bit of shopping.
Stan has decided that if Baby is a girl, he will pick the name himself and announce it at the birth. How's that for suspense? If it's a boy, Samuel has been at the top of the list for our next son since we were expecting Benjy. I have to say, it has been wonderful to have the whole "What shall we name the baby?" question settled and put to bed before we even had a BFP.
We're due July 25th, meaning, baby will most likely show up the following week. Stan is holding out for a 42-week pregnancy--you know, so he can finish up with all of the projects that his slave-driver---er, I mean, wife, has planned for him. Hmmm, I need to find a way to make it clear to him that I am happy to compromise if it means getting to hold our new little bundle a bit sooner.

2 comments:

Ginger said...

InCase I didnt tell ya before!! Congrats!

As Living Stones said...

Yay! A post! You look beautiful!